Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sunday at its best!^_^

Sunday around lunchtime, I went to my close family friend's house. It was their village's fiesta. Fiesta is as good as feast, right??? So there!, we the guests were so full! The food were superb! Thanks ate mavic and kuya roland!^_^...'till next time..hehe..^_^



Nice, house too! One of my favorite house, it's as if I entered a lifestyle magazine...hahaha!^_^

After the gathering, I, together with my friends and fellow KKK members and fellow UPians too watch a much-awaited flick Angels&Demons. It was a great movie I must say. A breathtaking twists and turns despite the fact that I own a book. I think most of the viewers also read the book but during the film people were quiet, it's either they were looking for flaws or they were amazed on how the film went.

To watch a movie lifted from a book/novel is really a hit and miss condition. It's either you'll love it or will hate it. For my own opinion, I liked it and I enjoyed the movie. Most of what had been in the book were there at the movie.

What really caught my attention was the cinematography and the graphical aspect of the film. How the anti-matter was captured inside the capsule. A wow!:)

Definitely, a two thumbs UP!Best movie by far this year aside from Slumdog Millionaire and The Curious case of Benjamin Button...^_^, Worth my money, yey!:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...