Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Teaser on UP Photoshoot

As I've told you in the last post, I was chosen by my friends to pose for them last week. I obliged, aside from the fact that I am privileged to do so, for I know they're group of young but promising photographers/artists. We also had this opportunity to give Kat a picnic before she leaves Manila. We'll surely miss her but we're happy for her big step into film making. May God bless her more!

Here are some of unprocessed photos:





Pictures by Pot and MUA was Kat also a photographer herself. I only have unprocessed pictures from Pot, so these pictures are "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" copy. I am still waiting for copies from Ryan and Kat. Since, Kat will be leaving Manila to study in IAFT located at Mactan, Cebu, I'll just have to wait for more days I guess.

When I saw these pictures taken by Pot, I suddenly realized that I am still enjoying summer!!^_^, Anyway, summer was not felt in the past weeks, seemed like a rainy season already but then again it was just due to 'unpridictable' climate.

4 comments:

tosinpdx said...

Beautiful set :) I esp luv the second pic :) Hope you will post more...

chatkick said...

Thanks Ate Tos!...I will post more when I get the processed photos from my friends,:)

These pictures were 'untouched'...hehe!^_^

Unknown said...

lovely model. invite me next time. cheers!

chatkick said...

Thanks Linus!...my privilege to have you invited in any shoot, you can invite me too po...Thanks!^_^, (but I'd prefer to shoot than to pose, hehehehehe!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...