Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally, I have a new baby!!...yipppeeee!!^_^

For the last three months, I really wanted to own a dslr. A nikon dslr like d40 or d60 but it's as if my calling is not into Nikon but a Canon instead. For days of thinking about it and looking for good prices, Nikon suddenly shocked me for having a high price!even at Hidalgo!..Gosh, I should have known better. So second option was to look for people selling their camera.

Suddenly, a friend sent me a message asking me what camera I am going to buy and she told me that a co-worker of her's is selling his camera. I was a bit hesitant but knowing why he is selling the camera made me think. He is selling his 1 month old Canon 1000d to have additional funds for his sibling's cancer treatments. I opted to buy this camera instead, asking for his last price. I got a fair price so I bought it. Hahahaha! I am thankful that I have a family that I can borrow money from. Thank God that my family are very supportive of my hobby nowadays. Maybe I had done something good hmmmn??...hahahahaha!I know I had followed what they wanted and now they are much open on my dealings with life.

Today I am ready to fetch my new Baby! I am so excited! and I intend to have him named after my celebrity crush Lloydie!..hehehehe!^_^, I hope I can close some deals with photography coverage. Hahahahaha!...ika nga nina Juday at Ryan sa kanilang wedding invitations..."Ito na 'to!" Meet my Lloydie!:D


Fresh from the box??...hmmmnn...nah, not really...^_^

Face-to-Face
Gwapo ba si Lloydie?:)
Pa-cute lang...;)

Standing amid adversities.^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...