Thursday, June 18, 2009

I want to go to Palawan!!

Yup, you read it right. I want to go to Palawan just like my father. He really wanted to go there and I want to be part of that dream, aside from the fact that I too want to go there! I've heard so much about the place and I want to spend some good time with my family there.

The little problem is, I cannot leave my work post. I don't know yet if I can afford to go on VL. Another option is, to have the vacation next year instead after my working contract. After all I am firm on having a 1 month vacation before looking for another job here in Manila or maybe, just maybe will decide to stay at the province and start my own business. Who knows? I am just so willing to look forward good things along with praying to God to give me the life that He wanted me to live. I know God wants the best for all of Us.

My inkling to go to Palawan even surge when I was added by El Rio y Mar Resort and seeing their place made me dream all the more!!...Ooohhhh, I really want to go there!

I love the beach! I love the sky! I love nature and I love my Family, what more? All I ask is for a good year and a good vacation! I want to capture the place too and practice my photography "skills"...lol!...God please??...Thank you in advance!, hehe!:)

Look! http://jaysonmktg.multiply.com/photos/album/71/El_RiO_Y_mAr_rEsOrT_palawan

2 comments:

Faye said...

me too!:)

chatkick said...

lovely place right?...I wanna go there!^_^...and will do it!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...