Friday, June 19, 2009

Scent that match my chemical composition

I am a person who seemed to have an incomplete day without wearing a perfume. I already run out of my favorite perfumes! Currently looking for a new bottle...hehehe! it's not easy to wear perfumes, it should match your body's chemical composition to create the right aroma. So finding the right scents for me, I make sure to have it or at least list down what it is. So it won't be a hard time to look for.

But my gosh! they are costly here in the Philippines!..oh how I wish there is a good store that offers my favorite perfumes at a lower price. Like Sweet Temptation by Victoria's Secret, Light Blue of Dolce & Gabbana, CK One, and a lot more!...

Maybe, I can ask someone at the US to purchase me some huh??!

I was searching the net when I happen to stumble upon this Scent.net and they offer my favorite D&G Light Blue perfume. I searched for it here at the malls and it costs almost 4 thousand!...huhu!:(

Could it be that I can ask some friends abroad to shop for me?...hehehehe!...It's a good business to start too!, what you think huh?!...hmmmnnn...I want to start a business and I am starting to do feasibility studies on it an online seller and shopper, rtw store at the province and a Photographer..yey!

Anyway, enough for now. If you too love scents better visit the site www.scent.net...:)

Have a Blessed Day!^_^

2 comments:

tosinpdx said...

Hi Chat, I could buy one for you pero baka October or Nov mo pa makuha, pag uwi ni Jay.
Will buzz you sa YM pag nakita kita....

chatkick said...

Ah...ganun po ba?..sige po..:), sabihin mo na lang po kung magkano babayaran ko..^_^..Maraming Salamat po Ate!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...