Saturday, September 19, 2009

Been a while

It's been a while since my "long" blog, hahaha! Got super busy in the past days and I am loving it!

There are many things to be thankful for, many options. There are big decisions made and so far things are going on smoothly.

Matters of heart, socializing and finances are just fine, they can cope up with my busy schedule!!..rotfl!!...

Kidding aside, I think I am 100 percent satisfied with my life! Despite the literal rainy days, every day is a sunny day for me. There were passing clouds but not big as a cumulonimbus clouds that brings heavy rain, lightning and thunderstorms.

Be thankful and be blessed always! Remember,what we feel about life is just a matter of perspective. We are what we think, we are what we want us to be!

God bless you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...