Friday, September 4, 2009

A Balanced Life for a Good Life


Earlier today, a thought kicked me hard. A realization. Just this morning I suddenly realized that I should go to church every Sunday to give praise to God. For all the blessings that I have been receiving, I think that my prayers in solitude are not enough to show how thankful I am with my life.

I want to start having a balanced life not only in my financial stability but more on my health and spirituality. I know I have my own way of thinking when it comes to religion. I know I pray and give praise to Him but still I find it incomplete, what is an hour or two spent in Church for just a week? If I can spend some time doing my work and spending my leisure time with my friends and self, I should also have time for our dear Lord.

Now, with all the miracles and blessings that I have been receiving, I must not forget the fact that it is He who does it all. I am His servant a lucky servant. I cannot forget the fact that He had always been there for me. He had provided all my needs, answered my prayers and had allowed me in having some wants.

Just this day, I was suddenly overwhelmed with many job offers. I am not even applying for a new one. Although I am thinking about my current job's stability for it depends in many (volatile) aspects. I think that was God telling me that everything is all right...:)...That He'll always catch me so I don't have to worry and just enjoy life as it is..:D

At the moment, I am starting my business and so far it is going smoothly. I am having a business proposal regarding the wedding coverage that a friend had offered me. I had so many options and I cannot thank God enough for telling me that everything is OK!

It's as if GOD had talked to me saying: "Hey child, dami ko nang sinasagot sa prayers mo...aren't you going to visit me even for just once a week?...:)"

And I just can't ignore Him, it's the least I can do. Go to mass once a week. I just have to really work hard on my schedules. I have to arrange my planner. What a hectic schedule but I love my life. I am busy living my life and I am happy with it. I am happy that I can connect with God and people even in my busy schedule. I can do the things that I love doing.

I just want to say: Thanks God for all the blessings, miracles and tests of life that made me a better person and stronger too!..:)..I love you!^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...