Monday, August 31, 2009

Looking forward owning a new bike!:D




I miss biking a LOT! and I asked my brother (when he visited Manila over the weekend) for a price range of good bikes. Then he told me that he can assemble good one for me. He's planning to assemble bike using alloy, disc brakes and many more...Only I need to save for it..hmmmnnn..

For the past days, I have been thinking of having exercise again. Walking, jogging, going to the gym etc. etc. I felt pinch of pain in my chest when I laugh hard or run. I need to watch my health as I watch my social, work and spiritual life...^_^

Hopefully soon I'll be back to the track. I miss my college life having do some running, jogs, archery, volleyball, lawn tennis, hiking and weight lifting. Need to get my body back into shape. Looking forward to that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...