Wednesday, August 19, 2009

clearer view towards 26th year of my existence

Most of the time I am in charge of my life but anchored on GOD, of course...hehehe! As I think about what I want and what I am going to do in a year or so, one thing is really for sure. I am going to live in the province for good by the age of 26 or earlier as planned.

I want to manage the business of the family which they had always been telling me. Will continue my own business and will start some feasibility studies too for any partnerships and sole proprietorship.

Willing to learn and always aiming for good life, I know I have people behind my back to push and support me in my steps. I had always dreamed of having a simple life with my own family in the province. Raising my children the simplest way possible, but knowledgeable enough to face life as it is. Having a heads-on approach and knows how to respond by the right attitude.

A farm and travel that the family can enjoy once in a while. Many would react how owning a farm and having travel/vacation can equate to having a simple life. But then I would ask you, what is life without a diversion? Work with no play will lead to unproductive self.

I am telling you because I know. Right now I had difficulty doing the tasks that I need to accomplish primarily because I am drained. Managing people and things cannot be that easy. Working can get your whole being and if you do not know yourself fully, you might be a grumpy person. Be one with yourself and know what it needs to refuel your soul so that you'll be productive enough.

I tend to divert and do things aside from my mon-sat work so that I can grow. I hope you can do it too. I hope every time I walk, I can see people who are happy. I needed people with good aura. It lifts me...^_^

Good thing, I have set of friends who never fails to give me a good laugh. People who shares their life with me, who once in a while asks my company to just talk. Family who calls me once in while. They don't call me often and I am busy most of the time. Doesn't have the time to exchange text messages too..^_^

Hopefully, when things go my way, I can still count on them and them on me. Hopefully I can still be that person who they needed to talk with. If things go my way, I see more time with them and I will be the happiest creature God had created. I am aiming my 26th year of existence to mark my new beginning as a person. A bigger task to take.

A mark of new path to take, what path? in due time I will say/write about it. Not now. I am still weighing things. A path that needs God's utmost assistance..:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...