Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Second MB Picture Perfect Published Photo

My 2nd Manila Bulletin Picture Perfect contribution got published today August 4, 2009 in Through a Lens, Clearly! section "A special request". I took this shot at Balut, Tondo last July 18, 2009 after the 2nd Annual Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk using my Canon 1000d. Entitled 'Connecting Metals' cross-processed in Photoshop CS3...^_^


To quote the article along with my contribution from Manila Bulletin:

Charity Sicad (http://stariuschat.multiply.com) shares her experience from the photo walk. "Meeting many people who are hooked into photography filled me with joy", she writes. "I gained new friends, too! Photography became the Valium of my busy life."


Unfortunately my SDHC gave up so I can't take a photo of the newspaper for documentation. So I'd just share the photo that was published.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...