Saturday, August 29, 2009

Future plans starts with a dream

Planning is just the tip of the iceberg, bulk of it will depend on how you plan and do for it. Dreams play a big role, for without it, you can never see the future.

THAT, I assure you is clear in my mind.

They say never get tired of dreaming because it keeps the fire burning and it keeps you going but be sure also that whatever happens you can handle yourself emotionally.

I have many dreams, and as I grow 'older', more dreams comes in mind, some of my childhood dreams were retained and some were just thrown out of my mind but I never forget the reasons why I had once dreamt of that.

Many people who have talked to me said that they see me as one of the future politician in our town. This has always caught me off-guard for I know I have no plans of running in the future. But as time passed by, it seemed like it had always been my calling.

One thing is for sure, when the right time comes, I will not ponder more on the idea of serving the people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...