Monday, August 3, 2009

Tonton Massage Experience

Got a busy day after my tonton massage. So how was it?

Hmmmnnnn...I felt good after the massage. I love it!:)

I am convinced that I must at least treat myself once a month of tonton massage. Also they have a promo at a certain time, hehe! I will try to sneak out of office for my break time just to go to Tonton.

Tonton massage or known as the Thai massage was said to be the "Lazy Man's Yoga". It is a Wat Po Thai traditional massage in which gives a "Feng Shui" effect to the body.

Thai Massage is a treatment that balances the chi(energy) of the body in much same way that a Feng Shui adjusts and balances the chi of an environment.

If you are familiar of the acupressure I think they are the same or if not, almost the same. Pressing the points along the meridians in which the energy travels can relieve mascular tension, promotes better circulation and helps to balance vital energy of the body.

It is believed to give the body calmness, balance and revitalization. It also prevents and helps in managing wide variety of physical and mental ailments.

In my first experience of this tonton(thai) massage, I felt all my body pains was gone. I was revitalized. This at first hurt a bit but I much wanted that kind of massage. Hard massage is what I wanted from the beginning. But after that 1-hour session I have not felt the pressure/pain anymore but rather I was calm and ready to hit my bed and have a good night's sleep.

I will look forward more tonton massage session! Since I cannot go on a good vacation to any beach, I will just pamper myself in this massage parlor. Walk around the malls, join my photog friends anywhere around Manila area for my body fitness. Meet with college friends. Exercise, recreation and appreciating life is a great thing to do!

Out of all the works, there should always be a time for yourself and reflect on the things that you do, always be a happy person and leave the thoughts that just gives you 'problems'. Sometimes, you were just too busy that you forgot to say Thank You!...^_^


BE A BUSY BEE BUT ALWAYS A HAPPY BEE!!...wahehehehehe...:D

2 comments:

tosinpdx said...

ahh...Thai massage pala. I had one before in Bangkok - okay nga sya. The thing is after ng massage, I felt really sleepy..parang ayaw ko na umuwi...heheheh

chatkick said...

wahehehehe...onga po eh...sarap sa pakiramdam...^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...