Monday, August 10, 2009

A sensible talk is a good therapy for me...;)

A busy monday-saturday is not new to me. I am that, busy day keeps me going but I am conscious of looking forward a good/happy day. For consecutive nights I am learning new things again or must say it's just re-affirmation of my beliefs as an individual but having group of people with same wavelength as yours is different, it is therapeutic. Somehow it gives fire for your inner being.

Last night I had a long talk with friends Direk Coco and Marrah. Before the talk we're group whom enjoyed drinking, talking with each other, taking pictures(will post picture later) and ate starting around 12noon. But they decided to go home earlier because it is Sunday, and need to work on Monday. My housemates were the only ones left and Marrah, Direk said he'll come from his series of meeting, so we waited for him.

Until came 2am, 3 of us were left, just talking about anything. We enjoyed it a lot that we haven't noticed the passing of time. It's overwhelming, especially that I missed doing that for a long time now. LOVE IT!!^_^

If only I don't have work at 10 am and needed to get ready by 9am maybe we just continued to talk with each other. Hahahahahaha!:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...