Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally I watched Harry Potter!!^_^

Yes I watched Harry Potter despite all the bad publicity that it got from many people. So many friends of mine had already warned me that the movie was not good and it is boring.

I gathered all the opinion of my friends some say It's not that bad, some says that, if you are a reader of the Harry Potter series, you'll find it good. Then I just decided to watch it.

I said to myself, why base it on other people's view anyway? We as a person has diferrent point of view. We have different mindset, so as not to have regrets of not watching the movie, I watched the movie last night together with my close friend. I said to myself that I just have to face the consequences, it's just a money matter anyway as compared to the idea of thinking what could have been my experience if I had watched it. So of we go!

Then, just at the beginning of the movie I thought, I should have watched it on iMAX!! I so loved the effects, superb! Just watching it in 2D already made me feel I am inside the movie. It's just awesome!

I felt the magic. I laughed hard in one part and I felt crying a moment later. Love story, comedy, terrific graphics and cinematography. NICE!!

By the way I am not a book reader of Harry Potter series, didn't even flexed a finger lifting the first book but I will read it after the final movie..wahahahahaha!!

This Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince left so many questions making me crave for more and excitement to look forward the two-part Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. One thing is for sure, I will have to watch it on iMAX, for sure it will be a great experience...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...