Friday, July 10, 2009

I want to Break Free...:)

One thing that I can do for breaking free from a busy schedule is to watch a one or two great movies in the Cinemas...^_^ I've watched Transformers 2 and it was good, aside from the fact that the ticket's free!!..hehehe!:)

I can't read novels at the moment, my mind is drained everytime I go home. I just rest or watch TV, walk around or do the laundry while singing or hearing good music to relieve me from stress. That is why, I want to travel if only I have time but as of the moment the closest thing that I can do to treat myself is to go to the Cinema, seat back and relax!:)

I wanna watch these movies...^_^












2 comments:

tosinpdx said...

You should watch the Harry Potter movie...it's nice.

chatkick said...

Really?...hmmnn, I've been hearing bad comment about the movie, anyway maybe I'd decide to watch it pa rin tomorrow, baka magustuhan naman namin, hehe..:)

thanks Ate..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...