Thursday, July 30, 2009

A tonton massage anyone??...:)

For the past weeks I was a very busy person. Juggling my work, another work which is my contribution to my youth organization, attending to my personal tasks, mingling with friends, meeting my photog friends and having a photowalk.

Adrenalin rush kept me going but as the activities slowly subsided my body took it's toil. My muscles were aching. I need a good massage. I need to pamper myself and I need to have a good night's sleep..^_^

I've heard from friends that a tonton massage is really nice, so I will try it tonight. After all it's just a few steps from our building. Usually I prefer home service hilot. Hmmnn, looking forward a great first time tonton massage...yey!^_^

2 comments:

tosinpdx said...

Busy is nice... I always like being busy.
Share how you like that kind of massage. Havent heard about it.

chatkick said...

Yup..I always want to be busy too, I hate a boring life, hehehe!:), though sleeping is good too..haha!...pero not too long though, masakit sa katawan at nakakatamad ang sobrang tulog. Not good sa body..^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...