Friday, March 13, 2009

Love...love...love...

LOVE a word that gives me strength. Love something that gives me hope. Love is the reason that keeps me going and striving for a much better life.


As what I quote in this picture, "Love's a little lonely at the beginning". Well, I guess I must agree with this. I know the concept of love, the theories behind it but I don't have the person to share it with, yet. I also acknowledge the fact that theories, concepts that I use in giving advice to people varies. It will always depend on its relevance to the persons involved and situations. As well as I recognize that I might be in a situation that all my concepts, theories might not apply to me by the time that I will be in a relationship. I just know I have people at my back who will open my eyes to the real deal of handling a relationship.

Nevertheless, I still am a hundred percent sure that he will come at the right time in God's will.

Since, I talked about love in this blog I will also enter my LOVE/PASSION for photography. Thanking GOD that I still got a job and I am looking for another job too. I will be very busy and I am hoping to earn more this year and buy my most wanted DSLR (I guess Nikon D40 or D60 will do for my humble beginning). At the moment it is in my number one priority in my list of what to do's and have's. Will really save for this and hoping to get hold of it before this year ends. I guess it will be a veeeerrrrryyyyy gooooddddddddd gift for myself...hehehehehe!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...