Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MB Picture Perfect "Contributor" at last..:D


At long last...

When my friends here in multiply got published in Manila Bulletin's Picture Perfect they convinced us to send some pictures also to Sir Raffy Paredes. After moments/weeks of thinking about it, I did tried my luck. And sent 6 pictures last February 11, in which one of my submitted photo was chosen...wahehehehehehe!...(actually I thought none of my submitted photos might be chosen if not for that "Watawat" picture, thanks One for lending me your Camera, Pot for sharing me your Selective Coloring method, comments/suggestions and Echel for comments regarding my editing capabilities)



The consolation that I had received despite the fact that I only had one photo published? It is my picture that was chosen in Picture Perfect's front page teaser for "Through a lens, Clearly!" and I the write-up a lot, hehehehe!!

By the way, a friend(One Carpio) also got published today. For those who encouraged us in sending our contributions (Echel & Pot) thanks a lot. Ganito pala ang feeling, now I know...hehehehehe! For those who already given their congratulatory greetings; THANK YOU very much guys!

Keep shooting and Enjoy...^_^

**Click photos to enlarge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...