Monday, March 2, 2009

Suddenly...(a letter for him)

Hey There!...I told you I am going to blog about this. Hehehe!...just ignore it or just be discreet in posting comments if you want your privacy be protected...


I never thought that we'd be friends and enjoy each others company. Knowing that you are a year or two older than me. Well, what's new? I have a lot of guy friends your age. I didn't even realize that you knew me at all, you see I feel like invisible especially with higher years way back in our high school and elementary days.

You of all people somehow made me special. Although I must also admit that I have had past experiences that might have lead to something special but it just don't fit. There were a lot of hindrance, issues that have affected the progress.

Yeah, I really enjoy our virtual way of communication. I enjoy how you always manage to make me smile, laugh and lift my spirit when I was hurting. You are somehow special. I just want you to know that I am thankful that we became friends.

I do appreciate your efforts, especially when you sent this file through skype:

Lovers m00n acoustic by me.wav - J


We were busy talking then when a file window suddenly popped. I was wondering what it was and if it's really for me sent by you. You did made my day and I enjoyed your rendition...(a serenade??!!)


Thank You and I just want to enjoy every waking hours making kulit with you...wahahahahahahaha!!...Ito lang tatandaan mo: "Kun garitunon ako, mao ka man"...Bleh!...hehehehehehehehe...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...