Friday, March 27, 2009

Lady Luck Strikes Again...:D..(regained the power of The Secret)

Open your eyes to the glory of GOD,
Open your hearts and hand to receive,
Open your mind to contemplate
Open your mouth to spread the word and to give HIM phrase. -chatkick 2009



I already said this before. Friday is my LUCKY day. Today I got a new job and I am thanking all the people who helped me. Especially my immediate boss. Last but definitely not the least, GOD Almighty for giving me this opportunity. A big opportunity for me at my age.

For the past weeks, I was bombarded with issues that somewhat shaken my peaceful existence. Until I snapped back to my usual self. With all the things that I had been doing which had lead to slightly burdened life. I slowly realized that some things are not going my way. Good thing was, I always had time to contemplate and I still have enough time to redirect my way of life and thinking.

Most of the time I feel so blessed, happy, contented and grateful. but due to some personal issues it had been pushed aside. I applied again the law of attraction. I started to think in a clean peaceful mind every morning. Organizing my faculty of thought. Greeting the day with smile and giving thanks to GOD for a new day. Suddenly blessings poured down on me again.

Monday: many people who were on my YM list asked me why my status message was: "Happy :D" and my only reply with them is: so that I will attract good vibes (I posted that stat message right after I read the email that I was not hired for a job that I applied for) then suddenly right after I open my Facebook, a message in my inbox regarding a job offering made my day. I was told that they'll call me (just in the nick of time huh?!), but as the days passed, I haven't received any call regarding the matter.

Tuesday: A friend was looking for an assistant photographer for his wedding event. I was asked by a female friend photog to come along as it will be a good venue for us. Experience, fun and at the same time exposure. I told them that my camera went on vacation(literally, my camera was borrowed by my close friend to Dumaguete). I asked her if she can lend me her camera and she agreed. So I decided to take a day-off work by Wednesday.

Wednesday: During the wedding we were having fun at really. I just tried my luck and I must say it wasn't bad for a first timer(lol!! ). I did some improvements with the on-site AVP and was fulfilled with how our day went through. Then, suddenly he handed us some money which at first we're not accepting anyway, but he insisted. So, what can we do but to accept it. (masamang tumangi sa grasya ng Diyos)

That was a WOW! really, for we are not expecting anything. We are there to "play" and practice photography. It was my very first wedding photography, I don't own a camera but was paid. Lucky Indeed!^_^

Friday: I was told that I must go to the office of who supposedly should have called me. I was thinking that I will go there to do some job interview. But the moment I stepped on the room, they were all shaking hands with me, including the over-all director. I was introduced with all of them as an employee. I was somehow shocked of how the things went through but was very happy, I must admit. I saw this as a new opportunity for me. A new door that will teach me new things. I couldn't believe it until this moment. At 22, I was told that I have a staff? Oh, well just got luckier! btw, I still have a work until 31 at my present job!

My Prayer: Dear God, Thank You very much for this new opportunity. I just want to ask You to please guide me. I know You are always doing that with all of us. And I know you will not put me in a situation that I cannot gain. Use me as an instrument to spread your greatness. In Jesus Christ, Your Son. Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...