Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools' day

It is April 1st known as "Fools' Day".

My 3rd day at my new work. Bombarded with issues in this country. I was somehow politically inclined since I was a child. I am used to watching news and listening to AM radio programs with my Papa. But sometimes, I feel irritated when I wanted to watch a certain program and there at our couch seated is my father, watching news! He keeps on browsing channel after channel just to look for a worthy news, be it national or international. Through that hobby of my father, my eyes became open to the real situation. My mind became aware and analytical, because there will never be a time when we are not interacting and re-acting about the issues presented at the news.

I never thought that this(NEWS) would be my bread and butter. By the twists of fate, I am now monitoring the media(all forms that is i.e. tv, websites, radio and newspapers). News, news, more news. News that matters(some are just not that important upon my discretion).

New path for me and I loved it! I feel my adrenalin rush and I am elated! Then I suddenly remembered that this post was what I have dreamed when I was younger along with my other "pangarap".

Why did I entitled it as April Fool's day? Because I think, we are under this day(April 1) for such a long time now. We are being fooled by some politicians. By some people, in one way or the other we are just mere audiences of this Jokers, Puppeteers and entertainers dressed in a very modest way.

We have to be ascend from mere audiences into an observant and later on become thinkers having analytic minds that may somehow, somewhere could be used for the betterment of not only ourselves but for the people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...