Monday, April 27, 2009

Graduation cum Vacation

Last April 22 I went to Baguio to attend my college graduation. My family were already there when I arrived!!...Aren't they excited??..hehe!

Baguio is still a cool place!!^_^...

Here are some of the pics.





Graduation was a happy event or must I say hilarious!...hehehehe...I can still remember the acts that my fellow graduates did that day...how they mulled such acts on our graduation. But I must admit that I really had a fun time there!...I miss school!

Anyway, my kuripot side got me again, so I opted not to go to a salon just to get my hair and make-up done. I heard it was worth 700!..whew!!...a lot of money just for an hour or two event???...nah!,,,won't even bother to flex paying for it...huh?!...so I just did my make-up...hehehehe!...^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...