Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just want to blog about my Kolokoy Friends..^_^





Last Weekend, a friend that I have known in Multiply came from Canada for a 2week vacation. We met together with our other friends. They were my breather here in Manila, living away from my family is quite hard but I had always managed to live a successful and happy one. They are my photography comrades. Advisers, mentors and most of all FRIENDS!



I just am fortunate to have known them, until now I can't envisage that I can have the courage to meet these set of people. From the moment I exchanged "kakulitan" with them we just clicked! It is indeed true that

we can never say what's going to happen. I considered them as gifts of God just at the time that I am not in good shape. I found my refuge, even virtual at first, I just felt their sincerity. And I am not mistaken that they have good . All I can say is

and we love Photography!!..^_^


**pics were taken from http://vi.sualize.us/view/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...