Monday, April 20, 2009

Counting the days...and the Blessings...:)

I must say may THANK YOU again to the Lord. As always He guided me all the way to where I am now.

Those who reads my blog already know that I am just new in my work, barely 23days had passed since my first day. BUT! privileged to go on leave from Wednesday-Friday for me to attend my much-awaited almost long-overdue college graduation. I think it would be a double celebration because I am also about to finish my programming crash course on Saturday. Plan to go home late night on Friday so that I could attend my classes. The instructor said it is okay if I can't attend the last day and just pass the requirements. But as a student I am really not used to missing class, unless it is really needed and can't do anything to attend the class.

Thankful and I am loving the new line of work that I'm in as well as the people that I am working with. Just like in my past work relationship I again felt the feeling of belonging. Belonging in a workplace that I felt like an extended home. Working in a team that's like family.

Make every hour/day be a 'count the blessings time'...:)

GOD IS GREAT ALL THE TIME!!!^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...