Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sunset Shots and a story about my Graduation Dress


Sunsets will always get my attention...Ends the day with a hope of new tomorrow,:D
That despite the descent of our Earths primary source of light, there is a beautiful scenery that we can look at and a hope that after 12 hours a new tomorrow will be visible again...^_^

After shooting sunset, we went to have dinner and have some talks. Did some shoots again and decided to go our separate ways.

Me and a very good friend Nadja decided to go "shopping"...hehehe!:)


I think the picture is not large enough for you to see the big sign which says that SM MOA were on-SALE during that day. The mall was open until 12 midnight, so we decided to stay that late too!!..(addict!!...lol..)

I searched for a possible graduation dress. A simple one that is, something that I can still use even without an special occasion. That I think would be a practical buy. Remember, I don't buy things out of nothing. I don't easily shop 'til I drop!...hahahaha!:)), It must be worthy and I should feel happy about it. No doubts, no worries!

After hours of walking, entering and getting out of the shops there, we stumbled Forever21. I just felt the urge to out my hand on that rack and tadaaaa!!!...I found a worth trying white dress! I can still remember that it was the same dress that I tried months ago at Megamall with my college friends. I was ready to buy that dress that time but it just don't fit me! So I opted not to, and the price of 2k for a dress like that is somewhat high...lol...(okay!,call me kuripot if you want)..hahahaha!..:))

God loves ME!!! The store attendant said it was the only dress left, no more stocks, so...I bought the dress on a 75% off its original price!...wahahahahahaha!! and also bought white jacket at almost 70% off the original price!...yippeeee!!...^_^

Graduation Checklist:
Baccalaureate Dress - checked!
Graduation Dress - checked!
Shoes - checked!
Sablay - checked!

So far, I just have to buy contact lenses so I won't be wearing my eyeglasses...lol!..:) and have myself be pampered if my budget still can provide my whims!hahahahahahahaha!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...