Sunday, November 28, 2010

Now I can feel Christmas in the air

Yes! It's been a while since I felt that Christmas is nearing. During the times that I worked in the metro, I was very busy that I can't feel the Christmas air, no decors. It's still different when done in the premises of a "HOME". So, even during the time that I come home here in the province, the feeling still lacks that certain magic.

I am happy that I am here again in our home! Yehey! It's a Merrier Christmas!

Here are some of my photos on our Christmas Preps.

My light painting:

Our Christmas tree:

Having a closer look at our Christmas Ball:

The spray painted twigs used on our Christmas tree:

My cross cut-out filter..:)

My heart cut-out filter..:)

with my eldest nephew..:)

putting the twigs:

My star cut-out filter..:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...