Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wow!Quicker8.com is having another contest!^_^

I don't blog hop that often for these past months, but one thing is for sure, if there's a blog that's in my number 1 list for blog hops, it's www.quicker8.com! So, I was amazed that she is throwing a blog contest again from October 12, 2010 to December 18, 2010. Anyway, I haven't got the chance to join her last blog contest 'coz I haven't got the chance to do so. I hope I'll win, especially for that wrist watch because I am in dire need of one, hmmmnnn, good birthday gift too!hahaha!wish-a-wish-a-wish-wish-wish!..;)


Faye a.k.a Quicker8 is sooo generous to give away these prizes: (Just in time for Christmas Season eh?)

1st prize - Fossil Ladies Watch
2nd prize - Fossil Ladies Watch
3rd prize -Kate Spade kikay kit (orange)

HERE's HOW:
1. Subscribe to her feed via email located right side bar (REQUIRED ) - 1 Entry
2. Blog about the contest along with the Prizes {You MUST include the Prizes and My link}- 5 Entries
- If you have multiple blogs, much better. Each blog post along with the Prizes -5 Entries.
3. Leave a comment her post telling me what you did and give me the link of the blog post. 1 Entry.
4. Comment to any of her post. From Oct 12,2010 to Dec 18,2010 and you’ll have 1 entry each comment.
-Make it sure it's at least three word ! LOL And NO SPAMMING, PLEASE!


The Contest ends on December 18, so if you wish to participate you must enter before that date. Winners will be announced on December 28,2010! The winners will be picked through Random.org!

So what are you waiting for?? Visit her blog, go to her entry and join now! (Click Here)

God bless guys!..^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...