Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wonderful experience in Ha Noi, Vietnam

Last September 22-27, 2010 I was lucky enough to be a delegate for ASEAN People's forum. But my blog is not really focused on that but more on what have beens in between our meetings.

Vietnam is such a nice place to roam around. They have lots of shops near Huan Kiem Lake (pronounced as Wan Kim Lake) it is the km. 0 of Ha Noi City, anything you need to buy is just around its vicinity. If you're looking for bags like Northface, Chanel, LV, Samsonite, Kipling (just to name a few) they have it in a very low price. But those bags are either replicas or factory defects. Of course I bought a Northface backpack and Kipling aside from having it as souvenirs, I am really wanting to buy one sooner or later. So far they are good, great actually if only for the price.:)

We bought propaganda posters too! I am planning to have it framed in the future (will post some photos of what I have bought sometime soon). There are a lot of things to buy in the market. If only I have lots of money to do so, haha! by the way just to share 1USD = 19, 450 Dong during our stay there. Their food is good too! I love the spring rolls, Ice cream and Bun Cha, try it when you are about to go there!

Every Sunday there is a night market where you can buy until midnight and the lake is illuminated with colorful lights with music. just be wary of motorcycles! Just this for now. Will tell you more about Ha Noi and later our side-trip to Tam Coc before we left Vietnam on my next blog.

If ever someone is going to ask me if I want to go there again, my answer is YES! but for a vacation and not work related..^_^v

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...