Tuesday, September 18, 2007

complete the line...;)

Can't think of any blogs for today...I'm exhuasted that's why...;)..so I'd just decided to have this blog filler...hehe!!
When I wake up - I look at my wrist watch.
I always wish - to have a happy family of my own in the future..;)
My favorite shoes are - the one's sold at celine!!..they perfectly fit my feet..;p
The way I feel right now - exhausted.
Music is - a big part of my life..can't live without it.
Love makes me - think that we should care for one another..(--,)
My heart is always - beating..;p
Knowing everything is - not a scholarly attitude.
Something that makes no sense is -holding on when you know its getting you nowhere
One thing Im sure of - is that, my family will always be there for me...
Ive never felt - dumb before.
I get angry when - when someone's being pathetic.
I laugh a lot when - I'm with my family and friends..
There are lots of times I - am a joker.
I always want - sleep
My friends are - my second family.
I never want to be - a failure.
I roll my eyes when - i am annoyed.
One little known fact about me is - I talk a lot!!!hehehehe...;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...