Saturday, September 22, 2007

hey yah...^.^...rain...rain...rain


what a fine day to rest...hehehe!!!spent most of my time here at our house...rainy days are here...cool wind that blows makes me sleep ALL DAY...hahaha!!!and eat as well...I'm looking forward gaining weight huh?!...nah...still hopes that it won't happen...huhuhuhu!!!it's hard to fight off chubbyness...hehehehe!!!!actually, I don't really like being skinny, I want to have an average built...not too skinny and not too chubby...a body that I call 'huggable'...hahahaha!!!!...I miss my life outside tough...Its just that, I don't feel going out whenever it is raining...I don't know, but I'm not lonely either...hehehe!!I just want looking at it, but I do want to feel it at times...I wish I could always play with the rain just like when I was a child...maybe just maybe I will try it again sometime in the near future...-.-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...