Friday, September 14, 2007

getting started..^.^

I love blogging...friendster also has an area for blogs but I think having this blogger at blogspot is much better since it is designed for blogs..;)...there are times that all I want to do is write but I am not used to writing on diaries, you see I don't have any diary...also, whenever I log on friendster, I tend to forget about blogging, maybe it was for the reason that there are other things that catches my eyes...hehehe!!!...on the other hand, I can put my link at my friendster account so that my friends can read what's on my mind and what was happening on my life...since blog is also a diary which is publish on the web, I might as well prefer this one, after all I am a person who loves to share some of my feelings, ideas and aspirations to people who knew me...friends!family...here I am with my blog...hope you enjoy reading it...your comments will be highly appreciated...I tell you guys, it is just the beginning of my blogging experience!!...^.^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...