Monday, September 17, 2007

excruciating pain

my goodness!!for days I've been suffering on this gum problem...I'm afraid cause my dentist told me that it needs to be operated...my God..actually it's okay the only problem is the idea of using anaesthesia...huhuhu!!but that is really necessary for the operation I think...the reason why I don't like using anaesthesia, is that, I always feel that my heart stops for a millisecond...Although I don't know if its just my mind creating those cobwebs or it is for real...whatever it is...I just want God's protection and guidance...(^.^)

1 comment:

Oscarito Desamparado said...

In some cases for gum problem there is no need to put anhestesia, just neeed to put the new paste and thats all...

I like a lot your Blog, is really cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...