Monday, January 5, 2009

A funny Bulan-Manila Trip!

Last day was my trip to manila. I posted a blog before packing my things. 3pm was our departure time...so it went well...:)

Before our trip, Gel told me that Jan. 4 would be hard for the motorists and will face so much traffic on the road. So he decided to depart at Jan. 5 1am. I just ignored him, I told him I need to go to work Jan. 5 morning. He also told Tito Joel about it, and even talked to him to just have a ride with him. Tito Joel just told Gel that he also needs to arrive in manila earlier today.

The trip went well as I really go to sleep at the bus. I was just shocked that by 5am, the bus was still in Quirino Hi-Way, my goodness! I was supposed to be in stop n shop around that time. Traffic got us stranded for 7 hours according to the driver. Janice texted me, asking how my trip went, I told her that we are still a town outside Lucena and asked her too where they were. She said that they are already at Pagbilao. Itold Tito Joel but he didn't believed it, as I too doubted the idea. So, off the bus...I went to sleep, just to be awaken y Tito Joel, asking me if I want to transfer too. It was so happend Gel called him telling him that he saw our bus and they were already ahead of us. Whatda!!!!...so at San Pablo we transfered with them laughing at us. We knew it!...they will laugh at how our trip went...hahahahahahaha!!!...Hillarious!

For years of going back and forth to Manila, this was the longest ride. Imagine a 21 hours???!!!...What if I haven't decided to join them at the car?, where am I??...I don't know maybe still at EDSA...hehe...^_^

Manila, work mode again...;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...