Friday, January 23, 2009

Shopping is not my cup of tea BUT....

Yeah, you read it right, I am a girl who does not have the patience to shop. In fact, I rarely go to the malls. I have this eagerness to have the comforts of my room. If given a chance to go to a mall, I tend to just walk and walk and walk. Or I am obliged to shop. Meaning, I have some urgent things to buy like new clothes, shoes, accessories, gadgets etc. I am meticulous when it comes to buying things, it should be worthy, have the quality that I trust and I should love it from the moment I saw it. If I have doubts, then I will not dare spend some money. You see, I have a history when I was a child, to buy anything that I like even if I won't be needing it. Good thing I already overcome or at least take control of that urges.

But there are occasional times too that I love to shop although it is more on window shop. It burns so much calories walking around the mall for hours and will surely provide you a healthier self...hahahaha! Also, most of the time I tend to look at the products first, return after few days or weeks to see if I still like the product, and think things over if after some months or years I will still use or like it(specially when it's pricey), then that is the time that I will buy.

Last Saturday, my friends and I meet for our monthly meet-ups, had dinner, watched a movie and grabbed ourselves frappe before going our separate ways.

After the dinner, we went store hopping looking for something worth buying, since almost all stores were on sale!, it's either due to year-end inventory or due to the economic crisis, either way buyers were surely delighted. Since, I am not really enthusiastic about shopping, I just went with any stores they like to enter. I also looked around and alas! I found worth buying, hehehe! A pair of Charles and Keith white shoes that is so cheap.

And since I need some "corporate" attire in the coming months given the fact that I need to apply for a new job, I bought it. I was looking for black but they don't have stock so I opted to pick white rather than dark blue shoes. As I waited for the stock shoes that I will pay for, I looked for their displays of sunglasses (one of my weakness) and I want that white big sunglasses. I really love that glasses but I can't afford to buy that, months from now I will be unemployed not a good thing to spend and spend, because in times like this SAVE, SAVE, SAVE must be on the top of the list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...