Friday, January 9, 2009

In Vino Veritas


**Yesterday, I planned to post a blog about wines just for my photos that were taken last January 3. But we went home early so I haven't got the chance to write about it. Last Night Pot texted me a verse in the bible: 1 Timothy Chapter 5-6 verse 23. I searched it as I was having my breakfast early today, only to find out that it's about wines!

I was just amazed by the coincidence.


Going back with my title, In Vino Veritas. I always heard about it. In fact, there are people who really believe in that Latin Phrase, including me.

In Vino Veritas - In wine there is truth, but as of today 'wine' on the phrase also refers to any alcoholic drink. I even used that phrase in one of the debates I was into. Yes, I know people who tell the truth under the influence of alcohol. Why? because people under the influence of alcohol tend to say things that they are holding back. 'Slip of the tongue' as other people call it. People lose control of their tact, it is in fact medically proven too. Even some people use wines to give them 'courage' that they needed. Just as what the bible verse above says, it is healthy to drink wine. But just make sure to drink it in a moderate way. For You? Is the phrase applicable with your life? Do you believe it or not?

**You can comment on the photo...forgive me for I cannot make the radial blur a perfect one, I had difficulty in doing such trick in editing...ahehehehehe...;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...