Thursday, January 22, 2009

Writer's Block

For days I have been thinking of writing a blog about anything that may come into my mind. But still I am having hard time squeezing my brain cells to think and compose something worth blogging. I have so many topics inside my mind but I can't seem to get it done with. Actually right now I am just trying my luck to blog.

Writer's block as others call it. I think I need to unwind...thinking what stressful things had passed in the past days??...I can't find many just the fact that months from now I am again one of struggling unemployed. Walking in the mainstream, looking for opportunities and surely will grab anything that will come my way. I have so many plans like; went to studying some worthy courses that I like after my job in here is finished, went home at our province and for quite sometime enjoy a laid-back province life. Catch-up with my family and enjoy the moment of peaceful existence.

I hope, tomorrow I can blog again. I already have a story but the storyline is quite vague. Grrr...it is just a simple week-end story and yet...hay!...I need a rest, I am going home after this and I will watch Discovery Channel, Discovery Travel&Living programs or browse other channel program worth watching...Food, travel, inventions, news, etc...while sipping a cup of Twinnings flavored black tea...what could have been better?...This is Life!..and I am LOVING it...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...