Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally...UP Baguio Graduation Rites will be on April 24

Finally, I will be attending the graduation. After thinking for several times and considering many aspects, we've arrived to one decision: to go to Baguio for my graduation this April. Well, my family did most of the thinking, I was just following what they want. After all, I am considered a graduate already, with or without the graduation rites/marching since May 2008..hehe!

I am posting may Graduation picture that was taken last Dec. 2006. I realized, the picture that was edited by those who took our picture was quite pale for my taste, so I re-edited it last night using PARC Technique and some color/saturation etc. Or maybe it was my eyes na naman..anyway..here it is..

This is the one they've edited:




Here is the one that I re-edited using PARC Technique

2 comments:

tosinpdx said...

Yes, I also this it's a good decision :)
Congratulations. Kahit late na ko :)

chatkick said...

Hehehehe..Salamat Ate!..^_^, dami nga nagtataka eh...kala kasi nila tapos na akong mag-march..hehe!;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...