Friday, February 27, 2009

How Can I?

This is it! I have to practice my "writing prowess"(as if!)..hehehehe...

But I have a BIG problem as of the moment. I can't seem to consolidate the ideas that I should be writing about. My academic way of writing is slowly declining. How can I do a write-up about a very disconcerting issue like Climate Change? I can't do it in a copy-paste manner, that is not acceptable not even as a student, a no-no! At the end of the paper I should come out with an analysis that should be sensible enough to the reading public(hehe, not really public but at least to those who might read it)

Climate Change, Youth and Asia. Such a broad topic and due to months of being part of a working class I can say that my ability to write had declined. I need practice, I need to read, I need to be aware of the current issues. Anything that may affect us in the coming years.

Time to think things over. Time to contemplate once again. Time to start a new beginning. Time to sow.

And this is my prayer for the moment:
Dear God, let me have the wisdom that I need, let me understand all the things that I should. Help me in what I am doing. Use me as an instrument for your plans for this world. I am sorry if at times I failed but still I hope You will help us. This is all I ask of You through Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...