Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I made some good deeds yesterday...^_^

Tuesday, another ordinary day perhaps...I prepared myself to start the day for work. I was "late"for my view (but we have no time-in and time-out at the office). I was the only one in the office, doing the tasks that I was told to do.

I was so excited to talk to Les because the favor he asked of me was already done. I told him the things/information he needed about the phone that he was eyeing to buy when he is already here in the Philippines. It made me happy that I made someone happy yesterday. Conversations went on and on. He thanked me to the nth time!...hehehehehe...De Nada mi amigo!:)

Past 12nn when I was browsing the net and my YM list of friends when something caught my eyes. It was Kat looking for some good musical scoring for their documentary. So I asked her what titles or genre she wants to have, blah...blah...blah...conversations just went on and on. I am browsing my music files/folders and I found what she might be needing. I suggested it to her using imeem.com and I uploaded some files too at multiply. So she can decide on what music I will send to her. Since she's not in her computer table, I just waited...

After some time, she buzzed me and told me what files she liked, wanted to have and will be using. So I send it trough yousendit a total of 4 music files. I hope I made her life easier. She was so amazed on how I helped her and I was just so happy that I made somebody happy again on that same day.

Time passed on, I chatted with some friends when I decided it was time to go home and I had to have some files to be photocopied at the UP student center. So off I go...Nothing unusual really, I was just ecstatic and I feel so light and unburdened.

Later that night I checked the Manila Bulletin that I had bought earlier before I went to the office. I was a bit upset and actually thought that there was no "Picture Perfect" included. So, I browsed the broadsheet and finally found what I was looking for!

Read...and looked at the pictures when a familiar picture caught my eyes. The picture taken by Pot that I really love and one of my favorites. Whew!...a friend got published and I was so happy and excited, I can feel the emotion even though it was not me...hahahaha!!...So I called him over and over again,but he didn't answer his phone. I texted him and yet no reply. Direk called and I already told him the news and we were both happy for our friend Pot then talked for a while.

I called Pot again and I thought it was him I was talking to, I was blabbering when the other one on the phone stopped me and said: "Chat, hindi ako si Pot"...I was shocked, paused for a while and laughed hard. "Direk?,hehehehe,,,sensya na akala ko number ni Pot ang nadial ko eh"...magkasunod kasi sa log list and number nila...haysss!!...all my excitement was somehow mellowed too. Another try, I called Pot again and finally he texted me, his phone was not with him he said. So I called him and finally told him the good news! and he could not even believe me...hehehehe..

I convinced him that I am not doing some pranks on him. Again and again he asks me if it was really true, hehe! I know he could not believe it but he did made it! I was just so happy that I even texted a common friend who happened to be in New York and she's not on roaming. I was just so happy and ecstatic that in just a matter of hours I made so many happy people.

Happy people always gives me the fire to move forward and stay on the tracks of life. ^_^, I had always thought that I am a lucky one and I am not mistaken, I once used this statement: "Yes, I am the luckiest woman in the universe. Want some luck? then come near me and I will spare you some"- truly, I did tell my best friend Jam earlier today that phrase, gave her my blessings before she proceeded to her job interview. I received a text message from her telling me that she is scheduled for training next week...Yippeeeee!!^^


Live life to the fullest, I do things the way I think it should be done. I talk mostly on a sarcastic tone but it is me, I cannot do anything about it. I am a straight-forward person but I do test the waters sometimes. I am a peacemaker but I can terrorize too. It depends on how you view my opinions, it is how you articulate. To be friends with me you have to cope up. Here I go again terrorizing people!..hahahahahahahha!!!..;p, I may sound conceited but this is me, live with it or just shrug me off and I would not care. uhmmm, I will care for a while maybe, hehehehe...but surely I will ignore it in the coming hours...*winks*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...