Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's with the family??...hmmnnn...^_^

**Today, I over-slept again...I went to bed last night at around 7:30, haven't eaten my dinner 'coz I was thinking to just take a nap..when I checked my watch it's already 3:20 am and I am so hungry, I was planning to go down stairs to eat something that will ease my hunger but to no avail I can't seem to force myself to get up...I am so sleepy, so I just ignored it and dozed off and enter dreamland again..7:45 am, still sleepy but managed to do some stretching exercises..^_^

About the title, yeah, I've been thinking and actually had planned to go home with my family to spend the valentines day with them. February 14 fell on a Saturday and my brother came back from working overseas as a seafarer, my sister will have her birthday on Feb. 11 so there will be a small family gathering.

Since, I don't have a date...hehehehe!...I guess it will be much better to spend it with my family..:)

I hope I will have some good photos and stories to share when I come back here in Manila.^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...