Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pilipinas(Philippines)




I had this picture taken at UP Diliman. During our photowalk, first photowalk around UP Diliman (which is by the way my workplace for more than a year now). And while I am post processing my pictures yesterday, something hit me, real hard that made me enter the "contemplation mode" setting.

Am I capable to do a leap away from my dear country? Still I am thinking to go somewhere for greener pasture. At my age, I am always thinking for my future. Can I go somewhere or must I stay here in the country?

Some days were so-so but most of the time I feel happy. Happy that I am near the people who are so dear to me. I got so much to do, time is ticking I know. But I also tend to look for my "comfort zone" every time I feel uneasy. Can I, in exchange of a "better" future go somewhere and leave behind what I already have?...hays...

No matter what happen and no matter what decision I will make, one thing is for sure. My heart belongs to the Philippines. I will never get tired of hoping for a better governance. If ever God had paved a way for me to go far from Philippines, I will always look back and surely will come back to serve my countrymen.

Dreams and aspirations that I am aiming is not just for me. I want to help people, I want to guide people and I want to start some change by touching some lives.

I once said to a person I had conversations with: "Bahala na, sabagay may pag-asa pa naman sa Pilipinas, hindi pa ako nawawalan ng pag-asang aasenso pa rin tayo dito sa Pinas"

Maybe I am not really convincing/talking to her, but more to myself. I am pressured by myself that's why ...hehehehe!...Yes, I am...I AM A PUSHER for a better LIFE!

Is it bad?...well, I hope not...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...