Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Is Family Time...:)

I was very busy in preparing for Christmas this past days. As usual I was the one who bought supplies that we gave to some 'unfortunate' families around our vicinity and were given to our trusted work men too. Went to market almost all-day buying things etc...took a nap after, I just felt sleepy,hehehehe! Which was good for me because 'walang tulugan' halos kapag mga ganitong okasyon.

We had our own tasks for the Noche Buena. My Kuya did the 'Kutsinta' before going to Church, my sister and I did the macaroni salad, actually late na ako...hehehehe, kasi nga natulog ako. My sister did the lumpiang sariwa, I did the Leche Flan using my sister's recipe. I was satisfied with the outcome but I really don't like having bubbles in the leche flan!...urgh...that's why, I am yet to look for things/tips that can make it PERFECT! I did covered it with foil and cooked it under low fire, so I think somewhere I went wrong. One, a friend of mine said that I should let the bubbles subside before proceeding to cooking it. My kuya prepared the Chicken for roasting and my Ate cooked the chicken. She also did the seasoning for fried chicken. We planned to do special puto but backed-off..hehehe...pagod na kasi ate ko at tinamad na...hahahaha!, She asked me to do it but I don't like to do it, hindi ako mabilis gumalaw para maging perfect yung puto na yun. Baka ma-frustrate lang ako, hehehehe...kailangan ko pang mag-training at mag-observe.

Noche Buena?Just proceeded eating and I took a single shot of them. And I did not gave justice to it pa..:(
After Noche Buena my kuya, a friend and I went to our cousin's place. So I was the one who drove the motorcycle. I was soaking wet when we reached the place...haha!We have quite a time, I distributed my gifts and sang at our videoke...:)

Slept for 2 hours. I played Santa Clause and gave my gifts to my friends. Went swimming late afternoon with my cousins ang siblings. Dinner time with my siblings before going home...^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...