Friday, December 19, 2008

I can't wait a little longer...

Yes, tomorrow is the day I will step foot inside the bus that will bring me back home. But still I am wishing that I was already there with my family and friends...

I can't wait to take hold of the microphone and sing at our videoke machine...hahahahaha!!(just one of what I want to do)

I need to rest tonight, for me to condition my body for a very loooooong yet wonderful ride. Approx of 13 hours ride is tiring I know but I still opt for it.

And I am not a back-packer..wahahahahaha...I have a lot to bring with me...hahaha!!..and I know I will be very busy meeting with my fellas...

Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!...


and a teaser for future blog regarding our Christmas Party:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...