Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuna Pasta Ala Chatkick

Category: Pasta
Style: Other
Special Consideration: Quick and Easy
Servings: 10-15 persons

Description:
I wanted something new for new year, so I decided to cook tuna pasta. I once ate something like this months and years ago but I didn't really know the exact recipe. So I cooked hours ago to have a taste of it. I cooked 1 kilo of pasta, so much for a practice but happy dahil naubos naman...^_^

Some of them who ate it appreciated my "new" recipe but may parents didn't, so I opted doing carbonarra for the new year's handaan instead. I think I can handle that, the only problem here in the province is,,,INGREDIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...urgh!

**Tips: you can use tuna flakes in Oil if ayaw nyo ng Hot & Spicy...^_^, pwede din na halo..:)

Ingredients:
1 kilo Spaghetti Pasta
1 Big Can of Tuna Flakes in Oil Hot & Spicy
1 Small Can of Tuna Flakes in Oil Hot & Spicy
Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1 medium sized Onion (sliced thinly)
6 cloves garlic (minced)
Salt for seasoning
Basil Leaves
Oil (extra virgin olive oil preferably) - unfortunately we ran out of stock..so I used vegetable oil

Directions:
1. Cook pasta according to instruction at the back of the package and as tender as possible.
2. Sautee garlic, onion and tuna. make sure the galic and onions turned brownish.Put salt if necessary.
3. Put the pasta and mix it well.
4. Season it with Basil leaves and Parmesan Cheese according to your taste preference.
5. Serve while hot..^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...