Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 30 - A Lucky Day..^_^

Yes, December 30 is Rizal's Day but as far as I can remember, nothing significant happened here at our side of town to celebrate the day. As for me, this is what I did, I cooked the recipe I posted a while ago. I made some side stories of it already. I met with my Tropa, gave them some of the pasta I cooked. Gel asked for a ride to do some errands a 'nephew-task' that is, as I too had to go somewhere near where he should go. While waiting for me to finish some 'sister-tasks', I asked him to order some fried chicken. I was supposed to text him to pick me up but I opted not to so I just walked some blocks just to see him in front of a 'sa pula, sa puti' booth smiling from ear-to-ear 'coz Gel just got lucky to win some bucks...hehe...good for him, bad for the bangkero. Funny side was, he even felt guilty for winning that much...I just told him, it's part of the game, and the bangkero knew the consequences..

So, we went back to Benchong's house to continue their drinking session, I was just resting and ate some of the pulutan when the rain started, so got stuck in there. Laughing hard with their jokes, of course I knew that already but I still laughed at it...hehe...WE still laugh about it, I guess that's the essence of it all, even simple stories make us laugh, reminiscing the times we spent together, our 'kalokohan' and all, yet still intact doing the same...hahahaha!!..people come and go but true friends stay no matter what, come rain come shine!.

Raining until we called it a day, yet we pushed thru going home as early as possible. To remain, good boys and girl..^_^, still just got lucky for not scolded much by my parents. Though I really am sorry for not going home much earlier due to the continuous quite heavy rain. Hehehe, you may laugh/smile/wonder that at my age I still am reprimanded and may think that I must be privileged to go around, stroll, afterall I am old enough and I am here on vacation...Hehehehehe...Well, parents will always be protective of their children, regardless of their age and I highly respect that and thankful too.

After I arrived at our humble abode, I made my first HDR on a person. My willing model??...Benchong...hehehehe!!:), here it is. I can still remember telling him not to move a bit, but still he does. One thing caught me, his smiles were the same, even though he asks me in between the shoot or turning his head, been serious-looking. Asking me what it was for. Whenever I say smile, he flashes that same smile, hehehe!
And I did another HDR rendering too..Here it is..Feel free to comment...^_^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...