Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sportivo undergone High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering

Last weekend I took some photos that I will use for my next photography project -- learning how to do HDR images using Photomatix Pro. Some of my co-hobbyists were amazed that may Point and Shoot camera can capture images for HDR. Last December 15 I tried to process the photos.

Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS5
Model: Isuzu Sportivo owned by a family friend.:)
Photographer: Chatkick Photography-series of 2008
Software: Photmatix Pro 3.0.1 (trial version)
*all rights reserved.

Original photos that I used for HDR to be posted later.

First try without proper knowledge of how it really works. I just know how to take photos that will undergo HDR processing. Other technicalities? Nada.

First try:
I posted it at Multiply for comments and they said it was way-off the supposed outcome. But some have appreciated it though. To the rescue were my fellow photographers who happened to be the ones who commented on it too...^_^

Echel volunteered to help me via YM, but he did the HDR rendering first before laying the inputs I needed to get a good HDR. Here it is:
Using what he has taught me minutes before going home, tada!
Not the same as Echel did but it was way too far from my first one...hahahaha!^_^

Thank you guys for all the help...:D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...