Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here comes the sun!^_^


Who would have thought that this shots was taken just hours ago after publishing my previous blog?

To all who felt sorry for me, uhm, what can I say but just sorry and thank you! Sorry because you were somewhat bothered and affected of what I have written and somehow have had attracted negative vibes to your life though I managed to navigate my last phrase to a positive note but just to reiterate of the use of my blogs.

"I blog because it is my therapy, an outlet and I write to express my feelings at the very moment I felt that intense emotion. It is how I contemplate my life."

Just like how the planets developed volcanoes my writings/talks is just the same. If not for those holes, all planets could have just burst into pieces and for a person a rapture of soul. Everyone needs an outlet of emotion. My ranting is just inevitable. I don't tend to sulk. I tell them frankly to the person involved and right at the moment that it happened.

People have different goals in life and mine is to help other people. To be a better citizen. And to become such you must have all the knowledge to know right from wrong. You should have all the knowledge before saying anything or acting in the most appropriate manner. Pretentious acts can lead to a person's downfall. You might eat what you say, I saw many of those by the way...hahahaha!!! In, addition I fight for what I believe is right and with the proper way that I think of.

Forgive me if I sometimes become a burden, if I rant like this anymore, just let me be. I'll come unscathed just few hours later.

But I also must say, THANK YOU without much explanation. I appreciate it.

To spice up this blog:


Here Comes The Sun - Paul Simon and George Harrison

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...