Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ruined Monday??...urgh!(late post, copied from my multiply)


So here's my story. Yesterday, we went shopping for Christmas (which I hardly do, I only shop if I really need something). I was so tired so as my companions. Though I am tired I still managed to make some Christmas gift bags for our company party tomorrow. Oppps, I fitted some wardrobe by the way before making that 'project'.
(some pics of my new wardrobe for the coming Christmas season):


a baby tee and short(oh how love shorts!!)

and finally, I want to invest on some good looking dresses!!!planning to buy some addition next year, one is enough for this year...hehe!(as a teenager, I am used to pants and not the skinny type...hehe..and lose shirts, that's why many people thought I am not a 'she' but they are all wrong...hahahahaha!!!)




Back to what I needed the gift bags for, uhm, just to make some simple gifts to give away to my colleagues presentable. What else have I done before going to bed? some room cleaning and some thoughts for the paper work that my best friend needed, doing-some-'ate'-tasks-for-my-little-brother-type-of-stuff. I was so busy that I even forgot to watch Surf's Up in HBO. Still early for my sleep time, time check 11:15 p.m. this is the reason why I cannot live without a wrist watch, I don't tend to take it off often, bacause I am used to check time every now and then. I had the usual night already...(lights off)ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZz....


Then, suddenly..."BLAG!!!!!!!!!"(actually it is so loud that I was awakened in an abrupt manner, imagine how I was pissed because of that sound, it was as if he or maybe it is a she who closed the gate improperly wants to ruin the gate) someone went home late but early in the morning that ruined my good night's sleep (time check - 1:20a.m.). I know who that someone is-- he is my neighbor actually a friend too. I already told him before about closing the gates. No issue on me if it were done in the the daylight.

So what happened after that incident?


I tried going back to sleep, I barely had 2 hours of sleep and I need to go to work!!!...I did everything, usually I fall asleep so easily, but this time I had the hardest time to do so. After 40 minutes had passed with my eyes still widely open I turned on the tv and watched MTV set the volume on the maximum (actually I was aiming to set it higher if the TV would may.) Talk about noise, huh?!duh, I don't care, I was pissed and I really don't care anymore. I have a reason why I chose MTV and set the volume on the maximum. To tell you frankly, loud music can make me fall asleep. The more throb the music has the better but the output of the TV's speakers cannot give me what I want. I switched the channel and watched Discovery Travel & Living. Still cannot manage to fall asleep. (time check - 3a.m)

I decided to clean the entire house instead!!! every tiny piece of dirt, GONE!! (time check - 5a.m.)

Crap! I set the alarm 6a.m. and what?? I am still awake! I am going to work and time is ticking...


Finally, past 5a.m. I fell asleep. Still I don't want to considered it as ruined Monday. I have done some productive stuffs, just that my muscles are not in good condition due to lack of proper sleep. Thanks to my neighbor. I texted him to reprimanded him. No reply, I just hope he got it.


Office time. Haggard looking???or still managed to appear okay?

2 comments:

mystrongice said...

feeling model ang chatkick. haha

chatkick said...

hahahaha!...korekok...frustrated ata???...lol=))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...