Friday, December 26, 2008

Recipe: Barbecue Ala Chatkick...^_^

Sorry Guys, late post I was very busy doing errands so haven't got a chance to post this recipe for Christmas, but you can use it for New Year naman eh..:)

Category:
Barbecue & Grilling
Special Consideration:
Quick and Easy
Servings:
Depende sa mga kakain..hehe..^_^

Description:
This is a recipe I do for Barbecue and Grilling pork meats. I cooked this during my Birthday Party and I want to share it with you...:)

Malasa sya pero medyo dry, that I will think of how to make it 'saucy'. Thinking, I think I can put some more sugar but I will try it palang so I wouldn't recommend it, that is just a hypothesis...hehe...:)

Ingredients:
2 kls. Pork ( Pige ) or basta yung mas madaming meat na part at konting taba.
2-3 cups Soy sauce ( I always use Kikkoman in marinades, why?you'll know why 'coz you can see the big difference as opposed to using ordinary soysauce)
Oyster Sauce (just pour until you see it's fine enough)
Sprite or White wine
Black Pepper (powdered)
Laurel leaves
6 kalamansi or 1 Lemon
Sugar to taste
Salt to taste


Directions:
1. Hiwain ang Baboy nang maninipis.
2. ilagay ang mga sangkap at haluin.
3. I-Grill at 'wag hayaang masunog,,,hehehehehe!
4. Serve.





2 comments:

tosinpdx said...

These look good :)
I luv barbecue - esp yun barbecue sa market ng Bulan.With suka-sarappp. :)

chatkick said...

thanks ate..:), may nakakatawang ginawa mga kapatid mo dyan sa barbecue ko eh...handa ko kasi yan nung birthday ko, tapos ayaw nilang makisali sa loob, so inabutan ko na lang si Janice ng mga handa ko. Dahil nakatambay yung dalawa sa likod kung saan iniihaw yung mga barbecue, aba'y kumuha pala ng madami, nagulat ako ambilis maubod ng 2 kls...ayun pala naman, pinadaan nila sa bintana...hehehe, kala di pa ako nagbibigay ng food..hahahahaha!!...^_^

Onga po, basta sukang galing sa tuba masarap na sawsawan...:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...